- General. This Policy describes the privacy practices applicable to 78 website located at www.seventy8sports.com, including how 78 handles personal information that 78 collects from you, how your personal information is used, shared and disclosed. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Collection. 78 may collect personal information when you visit www.seventy8sports.com through various forms and in various places including but not limited to account registration forms, e-blast registration forms, newsletter registration forms, electronic mail, contact us forms, and recruitment pages. 78 offers several opportunities for visitors to register for informational update and alert mailings, events, and for assistance in using our online resources. These registration and sign-up forms are often linked to the 78 mailing list and require users to give personal information (such as name and email address). 78 may use this contact information to send users information about our company and their selected areas of interest when requested or necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time.
- IP Address and Cookies. 78 automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, 78 cookie information, and the page you request.
- Use. 78 may use your personal information to improve our services, to contact you, to respond to electronic mail inquiries, for marketing and non-marketing purposes, to add to the HHF databases including subscriber and contact lists.
- Use. 78 does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. Your personal information may be shared with unrelated third parties, including contractors that provide services to us. When we provide personal information to third parties, we require those parties to exercise reasonable care to protect your personal information, and we restrict the use of your personal information to only the necessary use of your personal information as needed for providing those services to 78.
- Children Under 13. The 78 website is a general audience website. 78 does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
- Personal Information of Children Under 13. 78 will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of (13) and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to 78 please contact us as the address listed below.
- Rights Reserved. 78 may set and access 78 cookies on your computer. You may delete cookies from your computer or set your browser to reject cookies. However, doing so may limit some functionalities of www.seventy8sports.com.
- This Policy Not Applicable to Other Companies. HHF lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to 78 ‘s cookies.
- Web Beacons. 78 uses Web beacons to access 78 cookies inside and outside our network of Web sites and in connection with 78 products and services.
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to 78 services. You can edit your personal information, including your marketing preferences, at any time. Each of our marketing emails includes an automatic way for you to opt-out from that particular communication or from all marketing materials sent by 78.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Limited Access to Information. 78 limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Federal Compliance. 78 has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- SSL-Encryption. In certain areas 78 uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Security. 78 employs security measures that we believe are reasonably appropriate to protect your personal information. However, 78 does not guarantee that our security precautions will protect against the loss or misuse of your personal information. Further, 78 cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information you transmit over the Internet or that may be collected in transit by others.
- Updates to the Policy. 78 may update this Policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice your e-mail address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
- Feedback. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or if you wish to opt-out of the use of your personal information by 78, please contact us at the address below:
78 Sports LLC
30 Pleasant St.
Stoughton, MA 02072